Do you want to find a balance between fighting injustice and celebrating beauty?
Are you craving community for support, guidance and encouragement?
Joy doesn’t betray but sustains activism. And when you face a politics that aspires to make you fearful, alienated and isolated, joy is a fine initial act of insurrection.
Join us for a daylong immersion focusing on joy, bliss and celebration as you refuel your tank and tune into the importance of accessing joy in our daily lives.
In this daylong retreat you will:
- connect with community to feel support
- learn how joy is expressed in the body to be able to tap into it in more intentional ways
- move your body in order to express delight and wonder
- meditate to steady and ground the mind
- journal and/or artwork to access your creativity
Vegan and gluten free snacks will be available throughout the retreat. Please bring your own lunch.
Sunday, September 10 from 10-5
2 “Make an Offering” spots available.
These slots are available for those who need additional financial support to join the series while still having the opportunity to make an offering, which can be an important energetic exchange. No one turned away from lack of funds.
Please contact info@rainierbeachyoga to learn more.Limited to 10 people