Are you looking for a holistic approach to healing?
Do you feel stuck in particular ways of thinking and being?
Do you want to learn ways to free yourself from suffering?
In this experiential exploration of the 4 pillars of Yoga Therapy you will learn tools you can apply immediately to your life to foster resilience, healing and the ability to meet life with grace, gratitude and ease.
The 4 Pillars of Yoga Therapy:
- Understanding and honoring the nervous system
- Creating a foundation of discipline through Āyurvedic principles
- Anchoring into the body and breath
- Working with the mind through mindfulness and meditation
In this workshop you will:
- Experience the power of your nervous system
- Learn the importance of discipline in healing and processing trauma
- Practice tuning into the body and breath as tools for grounding
- Cultivate steadiness and clarity of mind through meditation
Saturday, January 7 from 11am-1pm PST.
This workshop will be online via Zoom, and will be recorded to watch (and re-watch) at your convenience.